Berry Banana Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of wholemeal or spelt flour
- 1.5 tins of coconut cream (you can use milk if you would like)
- 2 tablespoons of LSA mix (linseed, sunflower seeds & almonds all ground) # You can buy LSA mix from the supermarket in the aisle with nuts.
- 1 tablespoon of white chia seeds
- 1-2 ripe bananas mashed up
- 2 tablespoons of Nutra Organics Super Foods for Kids C Berry Blast Powder. You can buy here from Organics on a Budget which was the cheapest I could find when looking for you.
Mix everything together well and spoon a tablespoon of mixture into a hot pan with either coconut oil or butter (I only buy grass fed).
We either eat on their own or with some pure maple syrup, yum!